Together in HIVE Portsmouth is a local volunteer recruitment agency. We’re here to help you find the ideal voluntary position in the Portsmouth community and our advisors will help out every step of the way.
- Once you have registered we will allocate you an advisor who will stay with you until you find a volunteering role. Our advisor will send you matching opportunities, if you have already applied for a few then that’s great!
- Our advisor will keep in contact with you about your applications and host a mini interview with you
- Our advisor will then create a tailored CV for that role and refer you to the organisation, the organisation then have 14 days to contact you about the opportunity
- We will check up on you to see if you’ve heard from the organisation, and chase them up if need be.
- After a 60 days from the referral, our advisor will see how you’re progressing and if you’re not placed we can restart and find you a different role
- Once you are placed in a volunteering role, our advisor will check with you every few months about how you are finding things and if you are enjoying it!
We are here for you every step of the way, and can give you as much or as little support as you need. We would like to advise you that we can only make up to three referrals per session.
If you would like to hear more about how we work then let us know! Or feel free to go ahead and find some roles you’re interested in!