Focused on delivering to groups and those involved with supporting those
that are more at risk of a first aid emergency. Eg. Drug/alcohol, homeless and older people groups.
Here are some details of the sessions we run.
- We deliver to 15 people with a minimum of 5-6 and we come to you.
- We deliver to people, volunteers, carers, befrienders, groups that support or work with the above groups.
- Our sessions are focused on raising confidence to act, in an informal, fun way with group activities. We draw on peoples experiences as appropriate for group learning.
- Information is easy to remember with a common sense approach
- Skills can include, broken bone, choking, bleeding, burns, hear attack, stroke, unconsciousness etc.
- Sessions last around 2.5 hours with a break.
- All participants receive a skill pack and a certificate of attendance on request.
- At present we have funding to offer these sessions FREE of charge and we can deliver more than one session as your needs allow.
E.g. we offer a rolling programme of sessions for groups
Please do take a look at our website for further information:
To book a session please contact Louise Fay, Adult Education Co-ordinator, Hampshire and Isle of Wight.
T – 02392 894220 M- 07764444152