We are seeking a skilled Talent Acquisition Specialist to source top-notch candidates for our Charity. In this role, you will be responsible for determining job requirements, screening candidates, and forecasting hiring needs. You may also be required to promote our company's brand with recruitment initiatives and events. To ensure success as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you should possess extensive experience as a recruiter and the ability to attract the perfect candidate for each role.
Talent Acquisition Specialist Responsibilities:
• Consulting with Team Coordinators on recruitment needs.
• Developing recruitment selection criteria.
• Sourcing suitable candidates through a variety of channels.
• Compiling interview questions.
• Preparing hiring forecasts as part of the charity’s strategic planning.
• Documenting processes and fostering good relationships with potential candidates and past applicants.
• Developing hiring strategies and procedures in line with industry trends, as well as keeping informed of advancements in the field.
ConnectionHub is a UK-registered charity offering blended learning programmes to refugees and asylum seekers in Lesbos, Greece. Currently, the lack of educational opportunities leaves refugees and asylum seekers in Lesbos, Greece exposed to a future of social exclusion, precarious employment, exploitation, and poverty.
ConnectionHub’s mission is to provide education and integration opportunities via blended learning pathways to people in crisis and conflict contexts, in order to reduce this human suffering and exploitation. Blended learning, which utilises both online and offline educational material and support, is proven to better facilitate student’s learning journey; with this approach we hope to give refugees and asylum seekers the chance to develop new skills that will build their capacities as individuals, help them bridge the literacy gap, and support them to change the trajectory of their lives by creating job opportunities and economic empowerment. ConnectionHub’s programmes are accessible to displaced people regardless of legal status, gender, age, or ethnic identity.
Talent Acquisition Specialist Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related subjects.
• Relevant experience working within a HR/recruitment environment (minimum 1 year desirable).
• CIPD qualification.
• Knowledge of up-to-date legislation.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
• Have good project management skills and ability to prioritise projects and tasks.
• Excellent IT skills (proficient in Microsoft packages).
- Not suitable for under 18's
- Will require references
When can I volunteer?
This opportunity can be carried out whilst working from home.
More Opportunities from ConnectionHub
Citizens Advice Portsmouth
Sunshine of Hounslow
Portsmouth and Havant Live at Home Scheme