PROVIDE A MEAL is a social enterprise dedicated to the prevention or relief of food poverty by using a technology platform to connect restaurants, charities and donors together to providing meals for beneficiaries anywhere without handing out cash.
We have a great opportunity for volunteers. We need help raising awareness and informing a wider audience of what we do, and how individuals and organisations could become involved in various ways. This is a great role for someone looking to acquire practical experience in marketing, communications and publicity.
- Knowledge and experience of using social media platforms.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to demonstrate high integrity.
- Limited Physical Access
- No criminal record (DBS) check required
When can I volunteer?
1-2 Hampshire Terrace, Portsmouth
Innovation space. Halpern House.
Home Start Portsmouth
The EC Roberts Centre