PROVIDE A MEAL is social enterprise offering a great opportunity for individuals and organisations to get involved in reducing the effect of food poverty within our community. We are looking for a project lead, this is a great role for someone looking to acquire practical experience of leading a project.
Our current goals are:
- Developing partnerships with UK charities (Locally/Nationally)
- Providing leadership and management Direction
- Ensuring policies, procedures and effective processes are in place for development
- Ensure all staffs are supervised and appraised
- Create reports for funders and ensure donors are informed of the progress attained by serving beneficiaries
- Promoting the organisation and deepening the relationships built with current and potential partners, donors and funders.
- Reviewing and delivering the board approved business plan; providing advice as appropriate to the board
- Project lead experience (highly beneficial)
- The ability to write clear reports.
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- The ability to analyse and evaluate information.
- To be approachable and friendly.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Understand the importance of confidentiality.
- Limited Physical Access
- No criminal record (DBS) check required
- Will require references
When can I volunteer?
1-2 Hampshire Terrace, Portsmouth
Innovation space. Halpern House.
More Opportunities from PROVIDE A MEAL
Together in the Hive Portsmouth
Community Cycle Centre
Guide Dogs Mobility Team
Charles Dickens Community Orchards
PROVIDE A MEAL