Providing Peer Support to individuals who are Going through their recovery journey.
• Peer experience/good understanding of mental health • Housing knowledge (desirable) • Listening/communication skills • Facilitation skills • Living Skills/particular skill • Passion for helping others • Planning and organising • Committed • Non judgemental • Able to work as a team and 1:1
- Limited Physical Access
- No criminal record (DBS) check required
- Not suitable for under 18's
- Suitable for 14yr olds
- Suitable for 15yr olds
- Suitable for 16 year olds
- Suitable for Families - (under 16's with an adult)
- Suitable for Under 18's
- Will require a criminal record check (DBS)
- Will require a driving licence
- Will require own vehicle or access to a vehicle
- Will require references
When can I volunteer?
Our service runs 8am-8pm Monday - Friday and 10am-6pm Sat and Sun. Volunteering can happen through out these hours with a expectation of a minimum of 2 hours.
This opportunity has no specific location.
The EC Roberts Centre
Together in the Hive Portsmouth