We are looking for passionate therapists to deliver complementary therapies and courses, some of which include sound therapy, Reiki, Qi Gong, meditation, conscious breathwork and/or EFT. This is an amazing opportunity if you would like to broaden your experience and offer your gifts to the recovery community
- Facilitate complementary sessions via TEAMS
- Provide therapies as part of clients’ recovery plan
- Maintain appropriate records
- Operate within Changing Lives core values of respect, tolerance and acceptance
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ABILITIES
- Hold either a full professional qualification in the complementary therapy practiced, or to be at a level of training considered competent
- Good communication skills and evidence of being able to build and sustain effective working relationships with people
- Experience of delivering the therapy to be practiced
- Energetic, driven and creative
- Demonstrate patience and leadership skills
Flexible times between 9.30 – 7.30pm.
- Not suitable for under 18's
When can I volunteer?
This opportunity can be carried out whilst working from home.
More Opportunities from Changing Lives
Be Kind Movement
UKFCP Support Centre (The UK Federation of Chinese Professionals)
Fledgling Art Collective Central
Africa Health Organisation