We are looking for volunteers to help with our fundraising aims within the local community.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to contribute towards raising vital funds and
awareness of Ronald McDonald House Charities in their local community.
Activities could include:
• Attending regular meetings to discuss ideas and
work on current and new fundraising events and
• Acting as a representative for Ronald McDonald
House Charities UK by attending events in your local
• Working together to achieve a fundraising goal
and developing ways of fundraising together in
your community and putting those plans into
-passion for fundraising
-enjoy meeting new people
- No criminal record (DBS) check required
- Not suitable for under 18's
- Will require references
When can I volunteer?
A few hours a month, flexible about when completed
More Opportunities from Ronald McDonald House Charities UK
Portsmouth School Governors
Together in the Hive Portsmouth
The Rainbow Centre