The duties of PCoS fundraising volunteers are to:
Be a good representative for PCoS, appraised with its website and aligned with our humanitarian, non-political and entirely impartial values (https://portsmouth.cityofsanctuary.org )
Main assignment goals:
· Short term: Help us identify/research potential funds and fundraising sources (grants; foundations, engaging with businesses, https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/funds/crowdfund-portsmouth etc)
· Medium term: Make applications, and help us to create template funding apps, FAQs, case studies and anything that makes future fundraising and editing easier
· Long term: Winning us much needed funds to drive forward our work; supporting us with presentations, face to face events etc, as time allows).
· A commitment to PCoS with strong interpersonal and written English skills
· Strong IT (computer) skills with experience in Word and Excel and willing to undertake data entry/research with strong attention to detail
· A keen team-player, willing to help with advice, ideas and enquiries on an ad hoc basis
· Good, independent judgement, confidentiality, time-keeping and fund-raising skills
An ability to think creatively and to speak their mind as a member of a team
· Reliable, honest and trustworthy.
- Suitable for 14yr olds
- Suitable for 15yr olds
- Suitable for 16 year olds
- Suitable for Families - (under 16's with an adult)
- Will require own vehicle or access to a vehicle
When can I volunteer?
Start Date: 01/01/2021
End Date: 01/01/2021
This opportunity has no specific location.
All Aboard Club
Diabetes UK - South East
Butterflies Bereavement Support