SkillsWe are looking for someone who: Ideally has a customer service background Enjoys meeting people and has good interpersonal skills Is fit and able to lift/move wheelchairs. Is IT-literate (or willing to learn) Is willing to attend induction and foundation training Will uphold the Fundamental Principles of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement and Red Cross policies including Equal Opportunities Will act in accordance with our values and behaviours framework Will treat people with respect and uphold their dignity
- No criminal record (DBS) check required
- Not suitable for under 18's
- Suitable for 14yr olds
- Suitable for 15yr olds
- Suitable for 16 year olds
- Suitable for Families - (under 16's with an adult)
- Suitable for Under 18's
- Will require a criminal record check (DBS)
- Will require a driving licence
- Will require own vehicle or access to a vehicle
- Will require references
When can I volunteer?
Opening towards end of November
This opportunity has no specific location.